Who Is Responsible For The Data Collection On This Website?
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator and Lead Forensics. The operator’s contact details can be found on our contact page.
How Does The Emporia RDA Collect Your Data?
“We will only collect, process, and store the essential information required to contact the data subjects within a business environment. The personal data we collect is limited to:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Social profiles (limited to LinkedIn)
- The business IP address
- Other business-related data may also be processed, including business name, job function, turnover and business address; however, we will never collect sensitive personal data.
The data collected will be used to communicate marketing and sales messages relating to the Lead Forensics product, based on the data subject’s job function. Lead Forensics specifically only sends messages to those we believe are likely to be interested in the Lead Forensics product based upon the organization they are employed by and their job function within that organization. Messages from Lead Forensics could be delivered via email, social media, telephone or any other business-to-business (B2B) marketing methods that may be relevant.”
What Does The Emporia RDA Use Your Data For?
Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use our website in order to optimize the content and identify areas for expansion or improvement.
The data obtained through Lead Forensics allows the Emporia RDA to contact website visitors to inquire about their needs and offer our assistance.
Analytics and Third-party Tools
The Emporia RDA uses third-party tools like Google and Lead Forensics to track site visits.
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact the Emporia RDA at any time using the address: email@example.com if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
The Emporia RDA uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as log-in access. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from “http://” to “https://” and the lock icon is displayed in your browser’s address bar. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to the site cannot be read by third parties.
The Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the Emporia RDA. In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section above.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection. Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Date: March 1, 2023