Industrial Parks & Shovel-Ready Sites in the Emporia Region
There are several industrial parks in the Emporia region with shovel-ready sites available in Industrial Park III and IV. A total of 300-acres is shovel-ready. The RDA regularly works to develop sites, ensuring that businesses of all sizes have the space they need to grow and expand here. What makes Emporia unique is the large number of acres that are shovel-ready, that permits can be issued in under 60 days, financial incentives are available and we are located at the midway point between Wichita, Kansas City, and Topeka.
- Electricity provided by Evergy. Abutting the south lot line is a 34 KV ESTR Sub distribution line.
- Natural Gas provided by Kansas Gas Service. Abutting the north lot line, along the south side of South Avenue is a 10” high-pressure natural gas line; and on the west side of Penny Lane is an 8” natural gas line both lines are 58 psi.
- Water is provided by the City of Emporia. Water mains are accessible from the north and
- east sides of the lot. On the north side of the lot is an 8” water main.
- Sanitary Sewer is provided by the City of Emporia. An 8” sewer main is adjacent to the north lot line and west utility easement of the lot, along the south side of South Avenue.
- Telecommunications are provided by Valu-Net FIBER. The Gigabit service provides Broadband Internet, Ethernet and Voice Communication services including Analog Voice, PRI and SIP trunk service to this location.